Millions of people use Microsoft Outlook every day to manage their email and calendar at work. That is no surprise given that Office is the world’s most popular collaboration and productivity platform.
Few of us really know how to make use of all of Outlook’s features and benefits. But, learning a few simple tricks can save you time, help you work more effectively and collaborate better with colleagues and customers.
If you are using MS Office 365 there are loads of great add-ins for Outlook, one useful add-in for meeting scheduling is Boomerang. With Boomerang you can suggest multiple times for a meet up and everyone you need to be there can pick the time that works best for them.
Watch the video to learn more: Boomerang for Outlook and Office 365 – YouTube
Being a Microsoft Cloud Partner combined with over 50+ years of business experience enables us to solve business problems by applying modern technology in a way that makes our Ontario Small & Medium sized customers successful!
We specialize in short implementation timelines and Best value/cost effective, Cloud Based Implementations with Local Support.
We are experienced software and industry consultants who will work on-site, remotely, and always collaborate to help you achieve your business goals.
- Solve business problems related to your operations using technology that maximizes accuracy, efficiency, and minimizes risk.
- We use Microsoft Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM as the foundation.
- Apply modern technology that will add value to your business.
- Improve your Financial & Operational Reporting using modern software.
- We train on Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps and other MS Applications.
- We deliver Remote & Onsite Adult Training, whichever you prefer.